What can you say about Garlic bread, easy to made crispy party snack:-) “No one can eat just one!!”, a famous tagline is also applicable here!!!
- Cloves garlic, peeled and crushed – 4
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Extra-virgin olive oil -1 tsp
- French bread – 1 loaf
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, optional
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Heat garlic and butter and oil in microwave for 1 minute
- Cut the French stick into slices, Spread the butter evenly over french slices, bake for 10-15 mins until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
TIPS: You can make this butter a few days in advance, wrap it tightly in cling film until needed. It can also be frozen, but don’t store for more than 1 month as garlic can develop a stronger flavour if kept for too long