- Mushrooms, sliced – 200 Gms , 1 cup
- onions, chopped -2 tbsp
- Cloves, chopped – 3,4 garlic
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Flour – 3 tbsp
- Vegetable stock – 2 cup
- Cream – 1/2 cup / 1 cup
- Nutmeg, grated -¼ tsp [ optionl ]
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley / corinder (optional)
- Gently fry off the chopped onion and garlic in the butter. When they are soft, add the sliced mushrooms and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and mix well.
- Add the Vegetable stock and stir.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of flour in the cream and add the cream to the soup. Mix until incorporated.
- Add salt and pepper and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve hot with some chopped parsley (optional).