This Sparkling Mango drink is incredibly delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day!
- Mango – 1
- Lemon juice -1tsp
- Sugar – 1Tbsp
- Club Soda / sprite/ 7up- 2 glass
- Fresh Mint and cut mangos in to small cubs – 1tsp
- Cut mangos into small cubes. The easiest way to cut mangos is buy peeling it with a potato peeler and then cutting it into pieces.
- Put mango into a blender, with lemon juice and sugar
- Blend until it is a smooth purée. Mango puree can stay refrigerated for several days in a fridge.
- Place a few table spoons of mango puree, mint leaves, mango cubs and fill it with club soda/ sprite ,Optionally, you can add some ice to it.