Pizza is a western dish and Uttapam is a typical South Indian dish! This is a lovely fusion of Western & South Indian food!! Taste is as delicious as that of Pizza!
- Dosa Batter – 4 cup
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
For topping :
- Capsicum -1/4 cup
- Tomato – 1/4 cup
- Corn Kernels – ½ cup
- Coriander – 1 tbsp.
- Italian herbs – 2 tsp
- Chili flakes – 1 Tsp
- Pepper – As per taste
For the Base sauce:
- Ketchup – 4 Tbsp
- Chili sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Schezwan sauce – 1tbsp
- Italian herbs – 1 tsp
- Mix in ketchup, italian herbs, salt, schezwan sauce and chill sauce
- In bowl add 1 cup water, add 1 tbsp salt and keep aside
- Heat a flat non-stick lava and spread salt water all over the top using cotton cloth.
- Pour the dosa batter and spread out evenly
- Brush with butter after cooking a bit
- Cover it with lid
- Let it cook until it turns golden
- Flip the uttapam now and spread the base sauce on top
- Add the toppings, cheese, salt, pepper, chili flakes and Italian herb
- Cover and cook for 4-5 min on med-low flame.
- Serve immediately!!
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!