Chocolate is an ever green sweet for kids!. Chocolate cupcakes can be even more exciting with its unique taste. Try with Vanilla Ice-cream!.. Wow! Are you not in heaven???
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cups
- Granulated Sugar – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – ½ cup
- Baking soda – 1 Tsp’
- Oil – ½ cup
- Salt – ½ Tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vinegar – 2 Tsp
- Pure Vanilla Extract – 1Tsp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C for at least 10 minutes.
- Sieve the flour, coco powder and baking soda together to ensure even mixing. Add salt and sugar.
- In a bowl add vinegar, milk and mix well. Keep it aside for 1 min, then add oil. Whisk it very well.
- Then add dry mixture in the ingredients
- Mix with a electric blender or by a spatula till the batter becomes smooth and without any lumps (NOTE: don’t over beat).
- Arrange cupcake liners on the tray
- Fill the mixture into the liner cups
- Bake in pre-heated oven for about 18-20 minutes. (Note: You can check by inserting a toothpicks into the center. If it comes out clean then cupcake is ready.)
- Remove cupcake from the oven
- Wait until they cool down completely. Cupcakes are ready!