- Mung is well known to be healthy and nutricious! Happy dieting guys!
- Green gram or Mung bean -1 cup
- Chopped onion 1/2
- Chopped raw mango 1/4 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Pomegranate seeds -1/2 cup
- Chopped green chili 1/4 teaspoon
- Chaat masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Black salt – 1/4 tsp ( optional)
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp or more
- Soak mung overnight
- Cook mung with 2 cups of water and little salt in a pressure cooker(2 whistles).
- Drain excess water after cooking
- Now, to this cooked mung , add chopped raw mango, chopped onion, pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander leaves
- Add chopped green chili, lemon juice and chaat masala powder, cumin powder, black salt
- Add salt(very little), mix well
- Salad is ready to serve
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!