Dosa is a most popular South Indian dish across the world.. Well this “Moong Dosa” is a north Indian variant!! Moong is pretty healthy too!.. So, enjoy this new variant among hundreds of different Dosa varieties..
- Moong beans, green- 1/2 cup
- Rice flour- 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
- Green chillies chopped – 2
- Onion chopped – 1/4 cup or 1 small
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Oil / Butter
- Soak moong beans 5-6 hours.
- Wash the soaked moong beans thoroughly.
- For the dosa batter, grind green chillies, onions, coriander leaves and moong beans well into a coarse paste. Add water if required.
- Add rice flour, salt and 1/2 tsp oil to the paste. Mix the batter well.
- Add water to make the batter of a spreading consistency.
- In bowl add 1 cup water, add 1 tbsp salt and keep aside
- Heat a flat non-stick tava, spread salt water all over the tava using cotton cloth.
- Pour the dosa batter and spread out evenly
- Brush with butter after cooking a bit
- Let it turn golden and crispy.
- Now dosa is ready.
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!