Kids food is all about minor twist to regular recipes! The unique feature about this omelette is the fact that egg is present on top and bottom too! It is much more easy and also easier to eat in a lunchbox.
- Bread slices – 4
- Eggs – 3
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1 medium
- Tomato (finely chopped) – 1 small
- Coriander (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil / butter
- Green chili (finely chopped) – 1
- Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
- Milk or water- 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add red chili powder, salt, cumin powder, turmeric powder and mix well with milk.
- Break eggs and pour the yolk into the mixture.
- Beat the mixture very well. Make sure there are no lumps of spices.
- Then add chopped veggies and mix well.
- Give a good stir and keep aside.
- Meanwhile toast the bread to golden and keep it aside (You can use toaster or pan)
- Drizzle some butter on the tawa.
- Pour the egg mixture onto the pan and place bread on it.
- Let it cook for a minute.
- Cover the bread with untouched portion of cooked omelette
- Flip and cook from the other side
- Serve with tomato ketchup or pack in lunchbox
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!