It’s always a challenge when you think about kids lunchbox. Mini uttapam are pretty easy to make. Cheese toppings & the soft base!!! Kids are going to love them!
- Idli batter or dosa batter – 1 cup
- Oats , powdered – 1/4 cup or more
- Grated carrot – 2 tbsp
- Grated cheese – 3 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Oil / butter – 1 tbsp
- Take dosa batter add oats powdered and mix well
- Brush up the pan using oil/butter and heat it for some time
- Pour the batter and simmer on low flame
- Now spread grated carrots and drizzle a tsp of oil/ butter around the uttapam. Keep the flame low always else it will get burnt.
- Flip the uttapam and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes
- Again flip the it and add the grated cheese on top. Cook it until the cheese melts
- Now your mini Uttapam is ready. Allow it to become warm and pack in lunch box
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!