As the masala at the top gives a spicy kick to the tounge, the soft idli soothes it! Ultimate combination! This has become one of the favorite dishes for my son. It’s just so easy to carry and taste is yummy!
- Mini Idli – around 20
- Idli Podi [I used MDH] – 1 tbsp (Adjust according to your taste)
- Oil/ butter – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp (optional )
- Curry leaves – a small sprig
- Refer to this link for making Idli
- In a pan, heat butter, temper with mustard seeds and curry leaves,
- Add a pinch of salt and podi powder (MDH) cooked mini idlies and toss well.
- Podi idli is ready for Kids Lunch Box
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!