This chaat is for Dahi/Curd lovers!! Dahi gives a real soothing feeling and can make up for extra level of spices! A lot people love the “Khatta & Mitha” taste!
- Puris – 20
- Fine Sev – 1 cup
- Onion, finely chopped – 1/2 cup
- Tamarind Chutney – 1/4 cup
- Coriander Chutney – 1/4 cup
- Potato, boiled and mashed – 1/2 cup
- Chaat Masala – 2 tsp
- Black salt -2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 2 tsp
- Red chili pepper – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1/24 tsp
- Coriander leaves , chopped – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 tsp
- Boondi – 2 tsp
- Dahi / Curd / yogurt – 2 cups
- In a bowl add curd
- Beat the curd with a wired whisk till it becomes smooth
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin powder, salt, 1/4 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp black salt, mix again, keep aside
- In a small bowl, add mashed potatoes, coriander leaves, cumin powder, chaat masala powder and black salt. Mix well and keep aside
- In a plate, arrange the puris.
- Make a small hole on a puri by tapping slowly on the crisp side
- Add 1 tsp of the mashed potato filling in the puri
- Add chopped onions
- Add about 2 tsp curd in each puri
- Add about 1/4 tsp of tamarind and green chutneys in each puri
- At this stage you could sprinkle some chaat masala, cumin powder, red chili powder and black salt on top
Add the sev on top In a way that each puri gets covered with sev.
- Sprinkle same and boondi [ optional ]
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- Serve Dani Puri immediately
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!