Bhaiyaaa, abhi ek sukha puri dena please ! Have you had enough of Pani Puri !! Well, traditionally you must end your meal with Free Dry Masala Puri to quickly soothe your nerves!!
- Puris – 15
- Potato (boiled and mashed) – 1/2 cup
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Boondi – 2 tbsp
- Chat Masala – 1 + 1 tsp
- Black salt – 1+ 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1+1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1+1tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- In bowl add chat masala 1tsp, black salt 1 tsp, chili powder 1 tsp, cumin powder 1 tsp, coriander powder 1 tsp, garam masala 1/2 tsp and mix well
- Now masala is ready
- In a small bowl, add mashed potatoes, coriander leaves, cumin powder, chaat masala powder and black salt. Mix well and keep aside
- Make a small hole on a puri by tapping slowly on the crisp side
- Add 1 or 2 tsp of the mashed potato filling in the puri
- Add chopped onions
- Then some masala [made in step 1 above]
Add the sev on top, in a way that each puri gets completely covered with sev
Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Sukha masala puris is ready. Serve immediately
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/. Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!