Another mouth watering North India chaat variant made with flat papadi! It’s so yummy that, even if you finish all papadi in the plate, you will equally enjoy the remaining mixture!!
- Flat Puris – 20
- Fine Sev – 1 cup
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 cup
- Tamarind chutney – 1/4 cup
- Coriander chutney – 1/4 cup
- Potato (boiled and mashed) – 1/2 cup
- Chaat masala – 2 tbsp
- Black salt -2 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 2 tbsp
- Red chili pepper – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Boondi – 2 tbsp
- Please refer to link above and just make minor modification as mentioned below
- Prick the poories before frying so they don’t puff and become flat & crisp
For Assembling the sev puris:
- Arrange the papadi on a plate, top it up with boiled mashed potatoes.
- Add about 1/4 tsp of tamarind and green chutneys in each.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, red chilli powder, chat masala, black salt
- Sprinkle finely chopped onions
- Then generously sprinkle sev and boondi all over the papadi
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander
- Serve Papadi Chaat immediately
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!