There is no limit to invention in the foodie world! Subtle changes in variety can really excite kids. The name itself sounds so interesting, isn’t it??
- Tortilla or chapati – 1
- Eggs, (fried) – 1
- Avocado (ripe) – 1
- Lemon – 1/2
- Chili flakes
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Italian herb – 1 tsp
- Grated cheese – 1 tbsp [ optional ]
- Slice the avocados in half. Twist and separate the two halves and take out the seed.
- Hollow out the flesh with a spoon and put into a bowl. Immediately sprinkle with lime juice and rub with a fork to mash. Season to taste with salt, pepper
- Take 1 tortilla or chapati apply 1 and 1/2 tbsp avocado spread
- Place fried egg in the center
- Sprinkle same Grated cheese and Italian herb
- Heat tawa, put pizza on it and cover it with lid
- Cook for 1-2 mins or till the cheese melts
- Pizza is ready. Serve hot and enjoy!
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!