There’s no doubt in my mind that people all over the world love Avocados, and yet this deliciously healthy fruit is under-utilized, mostly because they think it has no taste. In fact, its lack of taste that becomes its greatest strength. You can add Avocados to almost any recipe which needs a creamy ingredient, truly a star ingredient, wouldn’t you agree?
- Fresh Avocado, de-seeded and peeled – 1/2 Ripe
- Evaporated creamer – 1/4 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Few Ice cubes
- jaggery [syrup] or honey – 1tbsp
- White sugar or Brown sugar – 1tbsp
- Slice Avacoda and place all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!