Chocolate & Cheese! Can it get any better for kids! I wish I was a kid for longer than I was, this is finger licking dish.
- Bread [whole meal] – 8 slices
- Cheese slices – 4
- Choco chips – 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
- Butter as needed
- Trim the edges of the bread
- In a bowl add choco chips, little milk [about 1 tsp] and cinnamon powder. Put in microwave for thirty seconds. Mix well and keep aside
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread the chocolate sauce evenly
- Place cheese slices on top
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Apply butter on both side of bread
- Grill it in a sandwich toaster until it turns golden and becomes crisp
- Cut the sandwich into small peaces and call your kids!
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!