A real party dish! Gorgeous looking and can impress your guests instantly!! The unconditional love of corn & palak under the heaven of Mexican Tortillas..Trust me these words are not artificial any more.. Indian stomach just can’t stop singing as it appreciates this beauty !♥
- Flour tortillas – 8
- Spinach (chopped) – 2 cups
- Sweet corn kernel (boiled) – 1 cup
- Parsley leaves (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Onion finely (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Grated cheese – 1/2 cup
- Pepper powder
- Olive oil / butter – 2 tbsp
- Herb – 1 tsp
- Heat butter in pan, add onions.
- Add chopped spinach and sauté for 1-2 mins
- Add boiled corn and sauté for 1 min
- Add chopped parsley leaves and cook in medium flame until the water evaoparates
- Add pepper powder, herb, grated cheese, salt and stir well. After few minutes, turn off the stove and keep the mixture aside
- Let it cool completely
- Heat a cast iron frying pan to medium heat or a sandwich griller
- Then spread about 2 tablespoons of the corn spinach mixture over the tortilla.
- Add about one tbsp of cheese on top of this vegetable mixture.
- Cover it with another tortilla, press it gently with a spatula
- Place the Quesadilla on griller or cast iron frying pan and cook each side for 3 minutes (until the cheese is fully melted).
- Once the quesadillas get well grilled, cut into couple of pieces
- Serve warm with Salsa or Guacamole Dip
Thanks for visiting my website. For more cooking tips and daily updates, check out my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DeepaKitchen/ Please do leave your comments and don’t forget to like it if you really do!!