The most famous Chinese food available @ Indian restaurants and many street side stalls has to be “Hakka Noodles”!! This is famous as “Indo-Chinese Cuisine”! Well.. add oil/spices in any food and you call it Fusion!
- French beans cut long – 4
- Onion cut long – 1
- Capsicum cut long – 1/4 cup
- Green chillies finely chopped – 2,3
- Green Spring onins- 1/4 cup
- Carrots cut lengthwise – 1
- Boiles noodles – 2 cup [ i used thing’s Secret veg Hakka noodles pack]
- Green chili sauce – 1tsp
- Garlic chopped / paste – 4,6
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
- Ching’s magic masala – 1 tsp [ optional]
- Dry Red chili – 2
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- Cooking oil (as per tastes)
- Boil 6 cups of water in large pot over medium flame
- When it comes to rolling boil then add salt and 1 tsp oil
- Add noodles and boil until noodles are soft , it will take 4 minutes. Stir accasinally [do not over cook them]
- Pour some cold water on the noodles to stop further cooking.
- Remove from the flame and drain out all the excess water.
- Let all the water drain out and ensure that the noodles do not contain any moisture.
- Put the remaining 1 tsp of oil over it and mix it gently. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Now boiled noddles are really
- Heat oil in wok and add green chillies along with chopped garlic. Add the vegetables and mix it well. Put salt according to taste.
- Now you can put the pinch of white pepper powder in the vegetable mixture. Stir it for a while.
- Add boiled noodles and toss on a high flame.Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar. Mix all the sauces well. Toss the noodles well.[ don’t add too much soya sauce ]
- [Noddles must be tossed over hight flame to get restaurant like taste and texture]
- Turn off flame and transfer noodles into bowl
- Serve hot
For more cooking tips and Daily updates, check out my Facebook page: