It just looks so inviting isn’t it?? My husband had this three times from yesterday..This one surely tops the list of all healthy dishes I have ever tried!!!
Avocado & Spinach- contains proteins, healthy fats, good carbs, fibers.. List is endless!! Trust me, you are not going to miss Mayonnaise anymore!! This dip is absolutely stunning…
Avocado & Spinach Spread
- Baby spinach – 3 cup
- Avocados, seeded and peeled – 2
- Garlic cloves, grated – 2
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded – 2 tbsp
- Butter, at room temperature – 1 tbsp
- Green chili – 2, 4
- Coriander – 1 tbsp
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Combine all ingredients in blender to make smooth paste
- Sandwich Spread is ready
- Bell pepper / Capsicum [ Green ,Red ] – 1/4 cup
- Onions – 1/4 cup
- Grated Mozzarella cheese – 2 tbsp
- Bread slices – 8
- Avocado Spread
- With a butter knife, spread butter on both sides of the bread slices
- Divide 1 tbsp avocado mixture evenly on slices.
- Place onions and bell pepper slices [ its optional]
- Now sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on capsicum [ its also optional. You can make this without onion, capsicum, cheese]
- Heat a tawa or pan over low heat.
- Cover this with another bread slice
- Now fry this sandwich from both the sides using spatula .
- Now it’s ready to serve !!
- Cut into peices with the help of knife !
Note: Keep remaining avocado spread in the in airtight containers in refrigerator. You can use it for 2 days!!