Omelette, Vegetables & Chapathi – quite a regular food at home!! But the same combination looks absolutely stunning when you wrap them into roll… This is another paradise for Egg lovers.. My son was quite excited to see the rolls as they are indeed easy to eat…
- Chapatis – 3
- Egg – 4
For the Stuffing
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Onion thinly sliced – 1/4 cup
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Capsicum thinly sliced [ Red and Green ]- 1/2 cup
- Carrot thinly sliced- 1/4 cup
- Salt needed
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Soya source – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Chili source – 1 tsp
- Black pepper -1/4 tsp
- Green Chilli finely chopped – 1
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Prepare chapatis and keep it ready. You can also use left over chapatis from yesterday or frozen ready-to-eat chapatis
- Chop all vegetables with thin & long shape. Chop garlic and green chillies finely and keep a side
Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds , garlic, green chillies and saute for 1 minute
Then add onions, saute till it turns translucent.
Add thinly sliced capsicum, carrots and saute on high flame for a few minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, soya sauce, chili sauce mix well.
Saute on a high flame. Add chopped coriander leaves. The vegetables should retain their crunchiness, so avoid overcooking.
Beat 4 eggs, add salt and pepper powder until frothy.
Now our filings ready
Heat a pan, add butter all over
- Pour the prepared egg mixture over it [Qty of about 1 egg]
Then place the chapati on top of the egg mixture and press it well.
Once the egg gets cooked, flip it over to the other side, cook for 2-3 seconds and remove from heat. Don’t overcook eggs..
Now spread 3 tbsp of the filling evenly along the center
Roll the chapati tightly, cut into 4 pieces and enjoy it hot.