This is a multi purpose sauce, mostly used for Pizza base.. It can be used in Pasta as well.
- Onions- 1 large, finely chopped
- Garlic- 5cloves, minced
- Tomatoes- 5 large, chopped
- All three peppers – 1 cup [ red, yellow, Green]
- Olive oil- 2 tbsp
- Salt to tase
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Italian Herb – 1 Tbsp
- Black Pepper crushed – 1 tsp
- Chilly flakes- 1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil. Add garlic and onions. Saute till onions are transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Then add all peppers and cook for 4 minute,
- Add salt, black pepper, italian herb, tomato ketchup
- Cook covered on low heat for about 5 minues. Keep checking and stirring to avoid burning.
- Let mixture cool down, then grind the peppers sauce in the mixie to a coarse paste.
- Heat a pan add 1 tbsp olive oil, add peppers sauce in pan
- Add chili powder and cook on low flame for few mins. Your sauce is ready.