Invisible Sago in a soothing Mango!!! It’s an addictive pudding.. A slightly different version with coconut milk is quite famous in Singapore & Hong kong.
- Mangoes – 2 medium sized or pulp measures 1 and 1/4 cups
- Mango – 1/4 cup chopped
- Sago – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Creme -1/4 cup
- Wash sago and remove excess starch before soaking.
- Soak sago in enough water for an hour or over night
- Boil enough water first and add the soaked sago and cook until its soft and translucent.
- Keep mixing else it will stick to the bottom.
- Drain water and wash again in running water, drain water completely and keep aside
- For mango puree: Peel the mango skin and chop the mangoes. Reserve some finely chopped mango pieces for garnishing
- Blend rest of the mango pieces with creme and milk,sugar. grind it into a smooth paste.
- Now mango mixture is ready
- Add cooked sago little by little in mango pure, mix well.
- Chill it for an hour, garnish with cut mango squares and serve chilled.