Isn’t it very hot today?? A glass of Chaas will help soothe your nerves!! A cool, low in fat and healthy refreshing summer drink!
If you are habituated to heavy diet, well this drink will make your stomach full in seconds!! It’s quite effective and it can reduce your diet in a most enjoyable way!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Complexity: Very Easy
- Fresh yogurt – 1 cup [ i used homemade ]
- Roasted cumin seed powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp
- Grated ginger – 1/8 tsp
- Pinch of asafetida
- Black pepper powder – pinch
- Black salt powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh mint leaves – 6 ,7 [ optional]
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Very Small green chilli (optional) -1
- Chilled water – 1 [ ice ]
In a blender add yogurt and all the ingredients [chat masala , cumin powder, green chili, black paper, asafetida, salt, coriander leaves, black salt ]
Blend to make it smooth.
Add chilled water or ice and blend again.
keep the glass in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
In a small plate, take few spoons of chaat masala and cumin powder. Dip the chilled glass into chaat masala, to get the decorated rim.
Pour the chaas into glass, garnish with roasted cumin and mint