If you are fond of crispy breads then you will definitely try this!! It’s a combination of “Baked crispy bread disc” with heavenly toppings:-) The overall presentation will impress guest coming @ home!! It’s quite easy to take care of unplanned visitors as well:-)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Complexity: Very Easy
- Brown Bread – 1 packet
- Tomatoes, Finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum, Finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Onion, Finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Crumbled paneer – 2 tbsp
- Cheese – 4 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Italian herb – 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce – 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, add some finely chopped capsicum, tomato [ removing its seeds and squeezing out some water ] and onions, crumble some cottage cheese, some grated cheese, coriander leaves, pepper powder, salt,garlic powder,chili flakes, Italian herb crushed in your hands. Mix well.
- Then add 1 tbsp tomato sauce to the mixture and mix it well.
- Now stuffing is ready
- In small bowl,take some soft butter, 1/2 tbsp of tomato sauce and 1/2 tbsp chili sauce, some grated cheese and mix them well.
For preparing the discs:
- Cut few round shaped large bread slices.
- Cut out smaller round shaped slices so that you get one ring shaped slice [from each round slice] and smaller round shaped slice
- Place ring on top of the large round slice
- Finely spread the butter spread on the bread slices, taking care of the edges so that the rings stick to the slice properly.
- In the centre of the ring, add the cottage cheese filling till the level of the bread.
- Place all the rings in a tray and place them in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for about 5-7 minutes, until the rings are golden-brown in color.
- You can also put toppings on top of the remaining smaller round slices
- Cheesy Disks are ready to be served. (Serve them hot)