This is a nutritious, cool and refreshing summer dip. It’s pretty healthy since it has antioxidants and anti cancer agents. It’s universal as it can go with just anything (sandwich, wrap, chips or nachos!!)
- Avocados – 4 ripe
- Red onion – 1 medium sized
- Tomato – 1 medium sized
- Capsicum – 1 tbsp or more
- Garlic – 2 clove
- Fresh parsley leaves – 1 tbsp or more
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Slice the avocados in half. Twist and separate the two halves and take out the seed.
- Spoon out the flesh into a small bowl and mash as needed, into a slightly chunky paste.
- Take tomato, capsicum and red onion, chop them up small. Add them to the avocado.
- Grate 2 clove of garlic into the mixture.
- Chop up about a handful of fresh parsley leaves and add in too
- Add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, a dash of salt, black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice in and mix everything together.
- Avocado dip is ready , serve with nacho chips
Tips : Keeping the avocado seeds into the dip may delay the avocado’s discoloration and it’ll stay fresh longer.